Membership renewals for 2021 are now being accepted in the branch, or online. Renew before December 31st and you pay only $45.
The Branch is closed until December 9th. It is planned to hold Branch elections on December 8th as originally scheduled subject to conditions for public gatherings at that time.
Our responsibility is to provide you with a safe environment, where you can meet with friends and enjoy an outing from home. This is achieved by observing the conditions ordered by the Public Health Office to reduce the risk of transmitting Covid-19:
- don’t use the branch if you have, or have had, a fever or flu like symptoms
- wash your hands with soap and hot water when possible and use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the branch and any time you contact common surfaces
- wear your mask unless consuming food or a beverage
- maintain at least 6 feet between other people
- remain seated while using the branch and allow us to serve you at your table
- don’t share a table with anyone who is not in your daily social (bubble) group
Click the link for details on Community and Legion events for 2020.